LLC "PARALLEL HOME ENGINEERING", represented by the director S.A. Azimov, hereinafter referred to as the Seller, acting on the basis of the Charter, offers the Goods placed in the online store to any capable individual / legal entity (Individual Entrepreneur), hereinafter referred to as the Buyer in if the latter accepts the terms of this Agreement and its annexes (unconditional acceptance).
For the purposes of this Agreement, the Parties use these terms in the following meaning:
1. Online store (Site) - a site located on the Internet at parallel-home.uz, through which the Seller carries out remote trade in Goods;
2. Goods - a material object placed in the online store and available for Ordering by the Buyer.
3. Defective Goods are products whose quality does not correspond to the existing description or sample.
4. Order - a completed request of the Buyer for the purchase and delivery of the Goods selected by the Buyer in the online store at the address indicated by the Buyer.
5. Buyer - any natural (legal) person, individual entrepreneur who has accepted this Agreement.
6. Seller - LLC "PARALLEL HOME ENGINEERING" (INN 306702957);
7. Manufacturer - the person who produced the Goods and issued a guarantee for the Goods on the conditions specified in the warranty card.
8. Acceptance (Unconditional Acceptance) - in accordance with Art. 365.370 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan, full and unconditional acceptance of the Agreement, carried out by ordering the Goods in the online store.
9. Personal data (PD) - information related to the Buyer, including the information specified by him when placing the Order.
10. Processing of personal data - actions (operations) performed in manual or automatic mode with personal data, including collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), use, distribution (including transfer), depersonalization, blocking and destruction of personal data.
11. An analogue of a handwritten signature - putting a mark (tick) in the box "I agree with the terms of the offer" posted on the website, as well as when placing an Order.
12. Pickup point - the location of the Seller (the courier company with which the Seller has entered into an appropriate agreement), where the Buyer independently receives the Goods.
13. Seller's manager - an employee of the Seller.
2. Subject of the Agreement.
1. The Seller undertakes to transfer ownership to the Buyer, and the Buyer undertakes to pay and accept the Goods ordered in the online store.
2. If the Buyer disagrees with any of the provisions of this Agreement, the Buyer is not entitled to use the online store. If the Seller has made any changes to the Agreement with which the Buyer does not agree, he must immediately stop using the Online Store.
3. The Seller has the right to amend this Agreement at any time. The changes come into force on the next calendar day after the posting of the new version of the Agreement.
4. The Buyer undertakes to independently familiarize himself with the current version of the Agreement.
5. By placing an Order, the Buyer guarantees that he has fully read the text of this Agreement and accepts their terms.
3. The moment of the conclusion of the Agreement. Checkout.
1. The text of this Agreement is a public offer (in accordance with Articles 367 and 369 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan).
2. The fact of placing the Order is the unconditional acceptance of this Agreement (unconditional acceptance), and the Buyer is considered as a person who entered into a contractual relationship with the Seller.
3. By expressing agreement with the terms of this Agreement in the manner provided for in clause 2.1., The Buyer confirms that he is not acting in the interests of third parties, but solely on his own behalf and in his own interests.
4. Registration of the Order is carried out by filling out and sending to the Seller a form indicating the parameters of the Order:
- Name, quantity, cost of the Goods;
- Full name of the Buyer / Name of the legal entity;
- Contact phone number of the Buyer;
- Buyer's email address;
- Delivery option.
5. The order is considered completed after the confirmation of the Order by the phone number specified in the Order by the Seller's Manager.
The person acting on behalf of the legal entity confirms the authority to place the Order and the Acceptance of this Agreement.
6. If the Seller has reason to believe that the information provided by the Buyer when placing the Order is not true or provided in an incomplete volume, he may be refused to accept the Order on a temporary or permanent basis.
7. All fields of the Order Form are required to be filled in by the Buyer.
8. The Buyer does not have the right to indicate data of third parties in the Order Form.
9. Until the moment of placing the Order and concluding this Agreement, the Buyer undertakes to familiarize himself with:
1). With the main consumer properties of the Goods and the place of manufacture of the Goods, the cost of the Goods. The specified information is located next to the image of the Product.
2). Methods of payment for the Goods, the specified information is located on the Website of the online store.
3). Methods and cost of Delivery of the Goods, the specified information is located on the Website of the Internet store.
10. The Seller reserves the right not to deliver the Order to the Buyer if the Buyer has unpaid Orders.
4. Characteristics of the Goods.
1. The goods are presented in the online store through photo samples, which are the property of the online store.
2. Each sample photo is accompanied by text information: name, size, price per unit and description of the Goods.
3. All information and characteristics of the Goods presented in the online store are for reference only and cannot fully convey information about the properties and characteristics of the Goods, including colors, sizes and shapes. If the Buyer has any questions regarding the properties and characteristics of the goods, the Buyer must, before placing an order, contact the Seller at the phone numbers indicated on the Site.
4. Due to different technical characteristics, the color of the Product may differ from that presented in the online store.
5. The characteristics and appearance of the Goods may differ from those provided on the Site.
6. The Seller is not responsible for the discrepancy between the Goods and the Buyer's expectations.
5. Price of the Goods.
1. Prices in the online store are indicated in the currency of the Republic of Uzbekistan per unit of the Product.
2. Tariffs for the provision of services for the Delivery of the Goods are posted on the Site and are not included in the price of the Goods. Shipping cost is paid by the Buyer separately and is non-refundable in case of return (exchange) of the Goods.
3. Delivery within Uzbekistan is carried out by Courier companies at the choice of the Buyer.
4. The price of the Goods does not include the cost of lifting the Goods to the floor and is paid by the Buyer separately. The cost is determined individually, depending on the weight of the Goods, the floor of the rise and the presence of a freight elevator.
5. The price of the Goods indicated in the online store can be changed by the Seller unilaterally, while the price of the Goods ordered and paid for by the Buyer cannot be changed.
6. Assembly (installation) of the Goods is not included in the price of the Goods and is not carried out by the Seller.
6. Payment for the Goods.
1. The Buyer pays for the Goods in the ways indicated in the online store in the "Payment" section.
2. In the case of cash payment, the Buyer is obliged to pay to the Seller the price of the Goods at the time of its transfer, and the Seller is obliged to provide the Buyer with a cash or sales receipt, or other document confirming payment for the Goods.
3. In the case of a non-cash form of payment, the Buyer's obligation to pay the price of the Goods is considered fulfilled from the moment the corresponding funds are credited, in the amount of 100% (one hundred percent) of the value of the goods to the settlement account of the Seller (the Operator for receiving payments).
4. When paying the cost of the Order in the order of 100% (one hundred percent) prepayment, the Seller delivers (handles) the Goods to the Buyer only after receipt of payment to the Seller's account.
5. If the Buyer places an Order for the delivery of the Goods that are not in the Seller's warehouse, the delivery of such Goods is carried out on the basis of 100% prepayment by the Buyer within the time frame additionally agreed with the Seller via e-mail or telephone. At the same time, the Seller has the right to unilaterally change the delivery time of such Goods, also having previously notified the Buyer about this by e-mail or telephone. Information about the presence or absence of the Goods in the Seller's warehouse is reflected on the Website page when the Buyer places an Order. By placing an Order for the Goods that are not in the Seller's warehouse, the Buyer confirms that he is aware of and agrees with the terms of delivery of such Goods specified in this clause of the Agreement.
6. Delay in payment by the Buyer of the price of the Goods for a period exceeding 5 (five) calendar days from the date of Ordering the Goods is a significant violation of this agreement. In this case, the Seller has the right to unilaterally refuse to execute this agreement by notifying the Buyer about it.
7. The buyer pays commissions (fees) at his own expense levied by credit institutions (payment systems) when making payments.
7. Delivery of the Goods.
1. Delivery of the Goods to the Buyer is carried out at the address and within the time frame agreed by the Buyer and the Seller's Manager when placing the order, or the Buyer independently picks up the Goods from the Seller's warehouse at the address specified in clause 16 of this Agreement.
2. The exact cost of Delivery of the Goods is determined by the Seller's Manager when placing the Order and cannot be changed after agreement with the Buyer.
3. Failure of the Buyer to appear within 5 working days or failure to perform other necessary actions to accept the Goods may be considered by the Seller as the Buyer's refusal to fulfill the Agreement.
4. Ownership and the risk of accidental loss, loss or damage to the goods passes to the Buyer from the moment the Goods are transferred to the Buyer or his Representative.
5. Upon delivery, the Goods are handed over to the Buyer or Representative. The Seller is not obliged to check the Representative's authority to accept the Goods if the Representative is located at the Delivery address.
6. The Buyer is obliged to accept the Goods by name, quantity and assortment at the time of their acceptance.
7. The Buyer or the Buyer's Representative, upon acceptance of the Goods, confirms with his signature in the act of acceptance of the Goods, which has no complaints about the appearance, name. quantity and completeness of the Goods, as well as familiarized with the rules for the return (exchange) of the Goods.
8. Delivery of the Goods outside the city of Tashkent can be carried out in agreement with the Seller by third parties (Courier companies). The choice of the Courier Company is made by the Buyer.
9. After sending the Goods by the Courier Company, the Seller informs the Buyer of the data necessary to identify the Goods.
10. The Buyer undertakes to ensure proper acceptance of the Goods from the Courier Company. When accepting the Goods from the transport company, the Buyer is obliged to inspect the Goods for the presence and integrity of the packaging. In the event of damage to the packaging and other defects, the Buyer is obliged to make appropriate notes in the waybills (acts). Otherwise, subsequent claims for incompleteness or damage to the Goods are not accepted by the Seller.
11. The Buyer undertakes to reimburse the Seller for documented expenses caused by the non-acceptance of the Goods on the appointed day (including the services of the Courier Company for safekeeping of the unaccepted Goods, services for re-delivery of the Goods).
12. If, upon acceptance of the Goods from the transport company, the Buyer refuses the Goods, he is obliged to immediately notify the Seller using the details specified in section 16. Otherwise, the Seller has the right to reimburse the Buyer for the costs of responsible storage of the Goods by the transport company.
13. In case the Buyer refuses the Goods, not due to violation of the conditions on the quality of the Goods, the Buyer shall reimburse the Seller for the costs of delivery and return of the Goods.
8. Warranties for the Goods.
1. The goods have all the necessary quality certificates and warranty certificates.
2. The warranty period for the Goods is established by the Manufacturer. The warranty period is indicated in the warranty card.
3. Any Goods purchased in the online store, in the event of a malfunction, are serviced under warranty by service centers authorized by the Manufacturers, on the basis of warranty coupons attached to the Goods. The addresses and phone numbers of the service centers are indicated in the warranty card.
9. Rights and obligations of the Parties.
1. The seller undertakes: - not to disclose any Personal Data of the Buyer and not to provide access to this information to third parties, except as otherwise provided by the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan and this Agreement. - provide the Buyer with the opportunity to receive free telephone consultations by the phones indicated on the Site. The scope of consultations is limited to specific issues related to the execution of the Order and the characteristics of the Goods.
2. The Buyer undertakes: - before the conclusion of the Agreement, familiarize yourself with the content of this Agreement, the terms of payment and delivery on the Site. - provide accurate information about yourself (full name, contact numbers, email address, legal entity name) and details for the delivery of the Goods. - accept and pay for the Goods within the terms specified in this Agreement.
3. In the case of placing an Order for a total amount equal to or exceeding 10,000,000 (ten million) soums, such an Order of the Buyer is accepted for execution from the moment of its 100% prepayment, in accordance with the procedure provided for in section 6 of this public offer.
10. Responsibility of the Parties and Dispute Resolution.
1. The parties are responsible for non-performance or improper performance of this Agreement in the manner prescribed by this Agreement and the current legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2. The Seller is not responsible for the Delivery of the Order if the Buyer provides an incorrect Delivery address.
3. The Seller is not responsible if the Buyer's expectations about the consumer properties of the Goods were not justified.
4. The Seller is not responsible for partial or complete failure to fulfill obligations for the delivery of the Goods if they are the result of force majeure.
5. All disputes and disagreements arising from the performance by the Parties of their obligations under this Agreement shall be resolved through negotiations. If it is impossible to eliminate them, the Parties have the right to apply for judicial protection of their interests.
6. The parties have established the need to comply with a mandatory pre-trial claim procedure before going to court. The deadline for responding to a claim is 10 (ten) calendar days.
11. Return and exchange of goods.
1. The Buyer has the right to refuse the Goods of good quality at any time before its transfer to the Buyer, as well as after the transfer within 7 (seven) days, not counting the day of its purchase.
2. The return of the Goods of proper quality is possible if their presentation, consumer properties, as well as a document confirming the fact and conditions of purchase of the specified Goods are preserved. The buyer does not have the right to refuse goods of proper quality, made to order and / or having individually defined properties.
3. To return the Goods, it is necessary that: - the Product was not in use, its consumer properties, presentation, packaging, seals, labels, as well as a sales or cash receipt, documentation for the Product were preserved; - The product was of proper quality (serviceable, had no dents, cracks, scratches, chips and other mechanical damage, with the exception of hidden manufacturing defects)
4. If there are claims to the appearance and completeness of the Goods, the Buyer may refuse to purchase the Goods until the moment of its transfer. The Buyer has the right to present claims to the appearance of the delivered Goods only before the transfer of the Goods by the Seller. References to the contamination of the Goods, insufficient lighting of the premises, haste on the part of the Seller's forwarders and other reasons are not grounds for the Buyer to fail to fulfill his obligations.
5. If the Buyer refuses the Goods, the Seller refunds him the cost of the returned Goods, with the exception of the Seller's expenses related to the delivery of the Goods returned by the Buyer, within 10 (ten) days from the date of receipt of the returned Goods at the Seller's warehouse along with a completed application for a refund.
12. Force majeure circumstances.
1. The parties are released from liability for non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of obligations under the Agreement for the duration of the force majeure. Force majeure means extraordinary and insurmountable circumstances under these conditions that prevent the Parties from fulfilling their obligations under this Agreement. These include natural phenomena (earthquakes, floods, etc.), circumstances of public life (military operations, states of emergency, major strikes, epidemics, etc.), prohibitive measures of state bodies (prohibition of transport, currency restrictions, international sanctions a ban on trade, etc.). During this time, the Parties have no mutual claims, and each of the Parties assumes its own risk of the consequences of force majeure.
13. Term of the Agreement.
1. The Agreement comes into force from the moment of Unconditional Acceptance by the Buyer and is valid until the Parties fulfill their obligations.
14. Consent to the processing of the Buyer's Personal Data.
1. By placing an Order on the Site, the Buyer confirms his consent to the processing of his personal data by the Seller.
2. List of personal data for processing, which consent is given:
- FULL NAME;
- Contact number;
- E-mail address.
3. The list of actions with PD, for the performance of which the Buyer agrees to the following ways of using PD:
- Receiving and storing PD (in electronic form and on paper);
- Clarification (update, change) of PD;
- Use of PD for the execution of this Agreement;
- Transfer of the Buyer's PD in the manner prescribed by the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- For the purpose of mailing catalogs, for marketing and other commercial purposes;
- To transfer PD to any third parties on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
4. The Buyer's consent to the processing of personal data is provided for an unlimited period of time.
5. The Buyer, solely on personal application, has the right to withdraw (change) this consent to the processing of PD.
6. The seller ensures the confidentiality of PD in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
15. Other Provisions.
1. The Buyer understands and accepts the conditions that the information, characteristics of the Goods, due to temporary technical errors on the Site, may be distorted. In the event of a technical error on the Site, the Seller reserves the right to withdraw this offer.
2. The parties interact with the details: - For the Seller - specified in clause 16. of this Agreement; - For the Buyer - specified when placing the Order. Receiving the goods Be sure to make sure that there are no defects and completeness of the goods before signing the waybill. The delivery employee is obliged to issue a sales (cash) receipt (except for payment by bank transfer calculation) and a completed warranty card with stamps. If you have complaints about the appearance and completeness goods You can refuse the goods.